Fundamentals Pharmacy Distribution:
The course conveys the basics necessary for working successfully in pharmacy distribution, and the distribution-relevant processes in the pharmacy are conveyed to the participants in a practical manner.
Merchandise purchase in the pharmacy:
- Types of discounts, key performance indicators and operands
- Pharmacy co-operations and mail-order pharmacies
Pharmacy distribution in practice:
- Referral business and direct marketing
- Sales optimisation and identification of high-potential customers
- Knowledge on possible problem areas such as the grey market, etc.